Friday, 22 July 2011

Hennaplus Hairwonder Serum


How I discovered it: The chemist (drugstore to those of you Stateside!) John Bell and Croydon on Wigmore Street is one of my favourite London stores. I can spend hours there browsing! While trawling the haircare aisle, I came across these babies.

What they say: “14 concentrated serum hair treatments, with nourishing and conditioning properties for instant repair of damaged hair. The ingredients penetrate deep into the hair shaft leaving hair healthy, silky, soft, shiny and easy to comb.”

What I say: These little red capsules are perfect for travelling – I pop a few in my washbag when I go the States. Or Manchester. Or Bath. Besides being small, light and packable, they are super-easy to use. Shampoo, towel dry, break open the capsule and deposit contents evenly through your hair. The serum does double duty, acting as both conditioner and styling product. It’s light, non-greasy, and leaves my hair looking great. I also use it at home if I’m in a hurry and don’t have time to do deep-conditioning after shampooing. At around £8 for 14 capsules, they’re pretty good value.

What could be improved: As far as the product goes, can’t think of a thing. These are handy and effective. My only gripe is that they’re a little bit hard to find!

The verdict: Lorelei loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment